How to Root Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210 Easily
How to Root Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210
Micromax Canvas 4 HD is another excellent device from the canvas series but also comes with preloaded crap that we are unable to remove and at this point we need to root our device to remove these useless preloaded apps and provide full control of our device .So here today we have a short step by step guide on how to root your micromax canvas 4 HD A210
Disclaimer: The tools, mentioned in this article belong to the respective owners or developers. Mediastaan.com or the author of this post will not be held responsible for any kind of damage happen to your device while following this tutorial. You are advised to follow this tutorial of rooting Micromax Canvas HD A210 at your own risk.
Before You continue please check that you have done things below before moving any further
- Make sure your phone is charged more than 80-90%
- You need to disable Verify apps over USB option. For this Go to Security > Check Verify Apps to enable it then go back and uncheck Verify apps via USB..
- you need to enable USB debugging.This is very important for the rooting.
How to root Canvas 4 HD A210
- First Connect Your Micromax Canvas 4 HD with your pc via usb cable
- Then you need to download the rooting tool from here Download: Tool to Root Micromax Canvas 4 HD A210
- Extract It somewhere and inside the folder you will find a file named “run.bat” right click this file and choose run as administrator
- Press any key, the process will begin and your device may reboot several times, wait until then.
- Once completed you will find “SuperSu” in the application list.
- Reboot your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 manually.Your phone is now rooted.
If You Have Any Queries Regarding the rooting process feel free to comment below or you can contact us on our facebook page we’ll try our best to resolve your issues